mayz

I dream of foxes wearing red coats

Monday, November 13, 2006

I'm having a bonfire!

Finished my last exam EVER today. Hooray! No more uni. Burn the books, burn my notes burn burn burn. Except there's a fire ban and umm it's too hot to burn anything.

I'm increasing my diamond jewellry 1) diamond engagement ring 2) diamond necklace (from Ethan's parents). All I need now is a pair of diamond earrings *nudge nudge*

Action list: Cowra prep, holiday prep, watch Desperate Housewives season 3 (which is so much better than season 2, I really like season 3) and wedding planning. Keep 1 December 2007 free!

Yes there isn't much order in this blog post - today was such a great day. Finished uni, spent time with Ethan, received presents from Ethan's family and now looking forward to some sweet sweet sleep.








4 Comments:

  • At November 14, 2006 7:11 pm, Blogger S h e e p F o b said…

    season 3?? where from where from??

     
  • At November 14, 2006 8:53 pm, Blogger Jeff said…

    finished exams already?!?!

    I haven't even started...

     
  • At November 14, 2006 9:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, all that Diamond and you could soon be a desperate housewife... j/k...

    I'm almost finished exams, feels so nice, not sure when I will hand this Communications thing in though.

     
  • At November 20, 2006 3:27 pm, Blogger Caroline said…

    hey Mayze!!! this is caroline from cbs postering! congrats on finishing uni... postering wont be the same without you.


    i finished exams today too! (hence me surfing the net and coming across your blog! lol)

    congrats on your engagement too :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home