mayz

I dream of foxes wearing red coats

Monday, November 06, 2006

Procrastination time


Currently addicted to:
Reese's pieces. I can't wait to get to the US and start devouring all the peanut butter confectionary in sight!


I've finished uni! Here is a picture of my last class - I reckon Kam is one of the better teachers I've had during my double degree. You can see that annoying girl in green and Michael on the left.

I need to finish my tax essay and then a trusts takehome to be freeeeeeee.

Tomorrow is the Melbourne Cup, which means free lunch whoo hoo. I'm going to have banoffi pie mm looking forward to it.








A pic of Pepper on her walk - we taught a new trick! How to dance on command. I like that new show 'It's me or the dog' - it's Suppernanny for dogs!





7 Comments:

  • At November 08, 2006 2:38 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree!! Kam is the BEST.. I had him for contracts 2.. lol. his overheads are so good. I would've done trust all cuz he's the lecturer!

    EXCEPT I hate his CP tasks. Alot of them.. and he is a tough marker for exams!

    Ooooooo. Pepper is so cute. I want a dog too! hehe. I shall call him/her Salt! ;)

     
  • At November 08, 2006 3:08 pm, Blogger zillidot said…

    Dancing dog? Post a video!

     
  • At November 08, 2006 11:02 pm, Blogger Jeff said…

    Not to mention Kam is suuuuch a cool name :P

     
  • At November 09, 2006 10:29 pm, Blogger fayfay said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At November 09, 2006 10:30 pm, Blogger fayfay said…

    doh! how come my comment got deleted?! argh...

    Oh heck...my comment was....

    "No bias there jeff...;P"

     
  • At November 13, 2006 11:22 pm, Blogger mayz said…

    Ahh Kam. I still like Darrell, oh Darrell you still have my heart hehehe

    Kam is a tough marker? Ohhh dang, oh well - UNI IS OVER. I should pass...

    I didn't delete it Fayfay - blogspot does weird things. Yes Jeff what a great name :p

     
  • At November 14, 2006 9:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I ran into Darrell the other day in one of my recent dazes as I was looking for someone around the building... He was still the friendly nice guy we got to know... And he still is the guy who made me like law lecturers who actually were practicing law rather than just being academics.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home